Wild Health in partnership with ASCOM.
You are invited, as our guest, to an exclusive interactive roundtable meeting in partnership with ASCOM.
The meeting will take place over Zoom, and will address the causes and consequences of the increasing web of challenges hospital staff are facing in their workplace.
You will have the opportunity to participate in a peer to peer discussion with other attendees, in an interactive session which addresses problems you are facing today and how to plan for the future.
Detailed topics will include:
- Issues facing an increasingly complex hospital department ecosystem
--Volume of patient data
--Labor shortages and cost pressures
--Physician and nurse burnout
--Care team communication in chronic care management
- Stepping back – strategy of modelling for solutions in your context
- Prioritising in the context of identified issues
- The tools: predictive analytics, alarm management, mobile, distributed dashboards, unified communications
- The ‘Silent ICU’
- ROI and investment planning
- An expert panel discussion moderated by Jeremy Knibbs, publisher of the Medical Republic, and featuring key clinician specifiers
We hope to see you there.
- Paolo Burchietti, Project Executive at Ascom
- Patricia Liebke, Clinical Information Systems Lead, Ramsay Healthcare and Digital Health Consultant
- Kate Renzenbrink, Chief Nursing and Midwifery Information Officer, Bendigo Health
- Jeremy Knibbs, Publisher of The Medical Republic and Wild Health