If you are a Southern tree farmer then chances are you have grown Loblolly pine. Government subsidies in the 1980s encouraged widespread planting of pine, but today the market is stagnant and many landowners are looking for viable alternatives.
Join World Tree’s President and COO, Dr. Cathy Key, for a free informational and educational webinar on:
· Why World Tree is working with farmers utilizing the Empress tree
· Why southern farmers are moving away from Pine and towards Empress
· How the Empress economically compares to Loblolly Pine
· Information about the timber market and the growing demand for sustainable hardwoods
- The many ecosystem benefits of the Empress