The Oklahoma Water Resources Board and Rezatec would like to invite you to join our 1-hour webinar on Tuesday April 27th at 10AM (CST), focusing on using Geospatial AI as a remote, frequent, and accurate way of monitoring dams and the surrounding environment.
We will cover the following:
• Introduction by Oklahoma Water Resources Board
• Rezatec’s Dam Monitoring technology:
o What is Geospatial AI?
o How it works
o Capabilities and limitations
• Application for Structural Dam Monitoring:
o Ground Motion
o Vegetation moisture and vigour
• Monitoring environmental and Urban risk:
o Dam hazard classification
o Flood plain - Land use change
o Urban encroachment
• Benefits to taking a data driven approach
• Q&A session
During this session, you’ll learn how Geospatial AI works, how to use it to monitor structural, environmental, and urban risk, and the benefits of taking a data driven approach. Enabling you to dynamically manage the integrity and safety of your asset base: remotely, at scale, cost-effectively.