A one hour webinar via zoom developing your Business English skills in speaking professionally on the telephone. An opportunity for Q&As. A comprehensive pack to take away full of vocabulary lists and useful templates included in the price. Contact Toby Higson, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Recommended for participants with a good foundation in English.
Benefits for you.
English Language Development
• Use a wide range of expressions used in professional telephone calls.
• Understand the different conventions in starting and finishing a professional telephone call.
• Understand a wide range of common phrasal verbs, acronyms and business idioms typically used in professional telephone calls.
• Deploy terms and expressions used to ‘soften’ a difficult message to internal or external contacts by telephone.
Professional skills development
• Critically reflect on how to use the telephone effectively in communicating to a wide range of audiences.
• Making small talk on the telephone with established professional contacts.
• Effectively communicate difficult messages and deal with difficult questions on the telephone.
• Overcome communication breakdowns on the telephone.
• Communicating in a way that is sensitive to both your audience and the current Covid-19 context.