Join us as we gather virtually to celebrate Mental Health in Georgia.
Invite your friends and neighbors. See you in January!
Spanish interpretation and sign language interpretation will be provided for this year's event.
Groups from across the state are welcome and encouraged to attend all or part of our Online Mental Health Day at the Capitol, which will include opportunities throughout the day for participants to:
• Learn about local and statewide service options
• Learn about mental health and substance use recovery, self-advocacy, and values
• Advocate for recovery-oriented wellness supports and services
• Hear recovery stories that will allow them to recognize their own recovery capital
• See the evidence of change potential in others with long-term recovery
• Establish connections to the recovery and wellness community