It is clear that the world needs natural climate solutions enacted on a global scale, but as companies looking to invest in nature have found, there is no one-size-fits-all approach. Leaders who understand this are tailoring approaches to natural climate solutions (NCS) that are bold and meaningful for their businesses. Even with the added pressures of the global health crisis, many companies are pursuing natural climate solutions with urgency.
- M. Sanjayan, CEO, Conservation International
- Christiana Figueres, Founding Partner, Global Optimism
- Johan Rockström, Chief Scientist, Conservation International and Director, Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research
- Kristina Kloberdanz, SVP, Chief Sustainability Officer, MasterCard
- Kathleen McLaughlin, Chief Sustainability Officer, Walmart, Inc. and President, Walmart Foundation
- Geraldine Vallejo, Sustainability Programme Director, Kering
- Justin Adams, Executive Director, Co-Head, Platform for Nature-Based Solutions