• Hear from industry and government leaders on key topics that will impact the future of the automotive industry both in Australia and across the globe.
• Find out when Australia will have a mandatory data sharing scheme and what it will look like.
• Get tips on how to tackle the myriad of challenges we are confronting as an industry to not only survive, but thrive by taking advantage of the many opportunities that will arise as our market changes and adapts.
The AAAA is very pleased to announce we will be holding an Automotive Industry Leaders Forum via Zoom. We are extremely fortunate that Federal Assistant Treasurer The Hon Michael Sukkar MP has agreed to provide an update on the Government’s position on mandatory data sharing and the introduction of a stand-alone law and we look forward to the content of his address. This event will also feature a welcome address by AAAA Chairman Mark Pedder as well as keynote presentations by Capricorn Group CEO David Fraser and AAAA Director of Government and Advocacy Lesley Yates. Hosted by AAAA CEO Stuart Charity, this forum will address the very latest developments and global trends in our industry including the fight for Right to Repair and is a must attend event for all automotive parts and accessory resellers and retailers, mechanical repair workshops and aftermarket product manufacturers and suppliers.
• The Hon Michael Sukkar MP, Federal Assistant Treasurer
• David Fraser, Group CEO, Capricorn Society Limited
• Lesley Yates, Director of Government Relations & Advocacy, Australian Automotive Aftermarket Association
Date: Friday 30th October 2020
Time: 9.00am-11.30am (Eastern Daylight Savings Time)
Location: Via Zoom
Cost: Free of Charge