This time we will provide a sneak preview into “how you coach across the borders of difference” and give you the opportunity to see us practice!
Free 75 minute live interactive Diversity Practice discussion.
The outcome of the US presidential race has still left the world deeply divided and we believe that Coaches have a critical role to play in modelling the change we need to see.
- Whilst coaching is the most powerful vehicle for personal transformation, there is growing evidence that it also has the potential to have a significant social impact.
- Traditional coaching frameworks do not adequately integrate diversity and inclusion as foundational to the process of becoming a professional Coach, a non-negotiable in today’s world.
- The world needs #CoachesForChange - extraordinary times call for extraordinary Coaches equipped to respond to the urgency of now.
- You can have a highly successful coaching practice AND have a positive social impact that makes workplaces and communities work for everyone.
- Your coaching practice can have an even greater impact by maximising the dynamics of difference that is always at play in the coaching space
This webinar begins to show you how, and asks:
Do you have the characteristics of an inclusive Borderless coach?
How do you have coaching conversations about race and leverage the strength it brings?
Who do you need to be, what do you need to do to coach across the borders of difference?
To grow the transformational impact of your coaching practice join us to explore difference, diversity, and the challenging questions you need to ask to be a truly Borderless Coach.