This webinar is aimed at General Dental Practitioners with an interest in implant dentistry.
- Provide the participant with information on the Diploma in Implant Dentistry Examination and its value to a clinician practising implant dentistry.
At the end of the session the participant will be able to:
- Appreciate the value of the examination as a standard in implant dentistry
- Describe the benefits of taking the examination
- Consider the rationale of the examination for them
- Explain the contents of the examination
- Discuss the process needed for preparing for the examination.
GDC Development Outcomes:
- C & D.
- Dr Ulpee Darbar, Consultant in Restorative Dentistry, Chair of the Advisory Board in Implant Dentistry.
The content of this webinar is provided for informational purposes only and is general and educational in nature and does not constitute medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. In registering for this webinar, you accept our disclaimer which can be read in full on our website: https://rcsed.ac.uk/webinar-disclaimer