Business development for young lawyers can be daunting. In a climate where physical meetings and travel are limited, business development will need to be more creative. Where does one start? How does one go about it? What opportunities are there? This seminar explores these questions and also asks what law firms are doing to prepare their associates for this challenge. Uniquely, we have the opportunity to hear from in-house counsel who will tell us what kind of business development clients find effective, and what they like to see in young lawyers.
- Paul Tan - Partner at Cavenagh Law LLP
- Joy Tan - Joint Head of the Commercial & Corporate Disputes Practice, Wong Partnership
- David Grief - Chief Executive of Essex Court Chambers Duxton, Singapore
- Benjamin Ng - Associate General Counsel (Asia Pacific) and Head of South Asia at Chubb
- Lian Selby - Senior Business Development Executive at Clifford Chance
- Daniel Choo - Senior Legal Counsel (APAC) at Bruker