Graphene has demonstrated significant improvement in both thermoset and thermoplastic applications. The graphene production environment has evolved to a reliable multi-tonne capacity.
Graphene is now primed to supply the composites industry with an innovative advanced material that will enable the next generation of high performance applications.
This webinar, hosted jointly by The Graphene Council and the American Composites Manufacturers Association (ACMA) will cover:
- Review of the different commercial forms of graphene used in composites.
- Dispersion and compounding approaches and challenges for thermosets and thermoplastics, reinforced and non-reinforced.
- How graphene improves composite performance metrics (strength, impact resistance, shear, flex, UV, thermal, conductivity, fire retardation . . .)
- Recyclability enhanced by graphene.
- Case studies and examples in commerce
- Update on the Graphene Enhanced Composite Testing Project
This webinar will be recorded and the presentation slides will be made available.
Feel free to share the registration link with your professional networks.