A consideration during COVID times is providing a touchless restroom experience. This webinar explores how our XLERATOR®, XLERATOReco® & ThinAir® Hand Dryers do just that!
Points covered in this webinar:
• Our dryers provide a touchless, hygienic solution to any restroom with their hands-under, sensor-activated design that thoroughly dries hands in seconds.
• The optional HEPA Filtration System proven to remove 99.999 percent of viruses from the airstream by LMS Technologies in April 2020. We are soon to announce the availability of HEPA in the ThinAir Hand Dryer.
• Paper towels create unnecessary touchpoints in public restrooms and messes for both visitors and workers that can range from clogged toilets to damp piles on countertops. These messes provide breeding grounds for dangerous bacteria at a time when hygiene is a matter of life and death.
• Hand dryers are greener and provide up to a 75 percent reduction in carbon footprint while paper towels come from trees, a threat against the increasingly important need for environmentally sustainable practices.
• Hand dryers are never out of stock while paper products can (and do!) run out as we saw during the pandemic. If unavailable, hands cannot be dried at all—and wet hands have been shown to be 1,000 times more likely to transfer germs than dry hands.
Our presenter will be Damien Wilmer. Regional Field Sales Manager – East Coast
Working closely with the National Field Sales Manager, Damien develops and maintains strong relationships with manufacturer’s representative group employees, distributors, contractors, end users, specifying architects and engineering firms as well as all levels of Excel Dryer employees.
In his role, he creates and implements strategic plans and smart goals, and fields and assigns sales leads to designated manufacturer’s representative groups.