Join the Economic Innovation Group on Tuesday, March 30, for a discussion on how to partner
with local governments, community groups, and nonprofit organizations in order to achieve a
financial and social return on Opportunity Zones (OZ) investments.
Throughout the nation, Opportunity Fund managers are working with on-the-ground partners
to drive OZ financing to projects that deliver a benefit to communities and OZ residents. Guest
speakers will share insights on the business case for engaging local leaders in this way, and
provide examples of how OZ financing has been leveraged to build local wealth, support
formerly incarcerated individuals, deliver much-needed health care services, and more.
- Graham Allison, Opportunity Zone Development Group
- Lisa Bhathal Merage, RevOZ Capital
- Leslie Smallwood-Lewis, Mosaic Development Partners
- Donna Gambrell, Appalachian Community Capital
- Rachel Reilly, Aces & Archers