In How to Choose a Broker our experts will share insider tips on what great brokers do to arm their clients with the information they need to serve their employees and protect their businesses. They'll cover:
• Best practices for broker/client communications
• What your broker can do to save you money on employee benefits
• Resources your broker can offer to support regulatory compliance
• How your broker can help you manage the administration of your benefits package
• The value of utilizing a broker that can handle all lines of insurance
• How a broker can help address risk across business operations
• Questions about pandemic resiliency and recovery
It can be quite costly – in time, money, and opportunity – to stay with a broker that's not meeting your expecations. Despite what many businesses fear, changing brokers doesn’t have to be difficult.
Risk Cooperative’s Account Executive, Derrick Wong and Chief Revenue Officer, Les Williams offer guidance on choosing a broker that is invested in your success. Bring your questions! Q&A will follow the presentation.