Ebury & BHKS & BLCCHK would like to invite you to our next webinar: "Trading with Hong Kong/China - Optimizing payments and currency risks."
Key takeaways of this session will include:
- Chinese yuan/CNH/CNY/Renminbi: What’s in a name?
- Practical tips on how to tackle currency risk when trading with Hong Kong/China
- Demystify the issues around getting money out of China
- Instant payments between Belgium and Hong Kong
With China's rapid rise, its currency has taken a more prominent place in the China-West cross-border trade. The increasing volatility of the Chinese yuan has significantly impacted companies trading with Hong Kong/China. In collaboration with our partners - Belgium Hong Kong Society and Belgium-Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce Hong Kong - we would like to invite you to our webinar to gain more in-depth knowledge on these developments.
1. Introduction - Femke Debie (Managing Director, BLCCHK) - Kris Mercelis (Manager Director Belgium, Ebury) - Jonathan Wang (Country Manager Hong Kong and China)
2. Payments to and from HK/China and how to mitigate currency risk - Isabel Ye (Director of China Initiatives, Ebury)
3. Company testimonial
Please join us on February 23th by registering here. We hope to see you there!
17:00 - 18:00 HKT
10:00 - 11:00 CET