Fellowships at Auschwitz for the Study of Professional Ethics (FASPE) challenges graduate students and future leaders to recognize and confront their ethical responsibilities as professionals by analyzing the decisions and actions of Nazi-era professionals, integrating history and contemporary ethical issues.
- Thorsten Wagner, FASPE Executive Director
- Benjamin Perlstein, 2018 FASPE Seminary Fellow, Rabbinical Student at the Jewish Theological Seminary
- Duncan Pickard, 2017 FASPE Law Fellow, Associate at Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Tomo Takaki, 2018 FASPE Law Fellow, recent graduate of Yale Law School
- Talia Weiss, Physics PhD student at Yale University, former UChicago Liaison and program coordinator for the Bulletin of Atomic Scientists (2018-19), working with The Trebuchet on the creation of upcoming student initiatives