Any intimate conversation around keeping the South Asian Community safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
• Anusha Venkataraman, Executive Director, Racial Justice Commission
• Rohan Narine, Senior Liaison for the City of New York's Community Affairs Unit
• Dr. Dave Chokshi, New York City’s Commissioner of Health for the NYC Dept. of Health & Hygiene
• Dr. Syra Madad, Senior Director, System-wide Special Pathogens Program at New York City Health + Hospitals
• Dr. Jay K. Varma, Senior Advisor for Public Health in the New York City Office of the Mayor
Q&A Segment Featuring: The Caribbean Equality Project (CEP), Desi's Rising Up and Moving (DRUM), Chhaya CDC, The Sikh Cultural Society, and the United Madrassi Association (UMA).
Note: Sign language interpretation services will be available.