Length - 45mins/1 hour (the last 15 minutes will be mainly answering questions so can be skipped)
The main body of the session will include best practice from our existing subscribers, including looking at:
- Best Practice and High Impact Strategies
- Enabling student growth
- How GCSEPod can reduce your workload
- High Prior Attainers
- Tips for SEN
- Tips for EAL
- Tips for using GCSEPod with KS3
- Using GCSEPod with Cognitive Learning Techniques
- Student Wellbeing
- Getting new KS4 and KS5 students up to speed
- Adding your own content (pdf, videos, links) to GCSEPod
- New Features for 2021-22
- Tips for Maths, Science, English, Humanities, MFL
Joining our webinar will give you and your teaching staff the opportunity to hear from our community of international subscribers. We welcome feedback and collaboration throughout the session. You will have a chance to ask questions during the webinar.
• We'll use your information to run the webinar and send you an email afterwards with resources and a link to the recording.
• We'll remove any participant data (like chat or Q&A) from the recording before we publish it.
• Your personal information will be stored by Zoom in the US. Zoom are in Privacy Shield which means their storage in the US is compliant.
• Please see our webinar privacy notice for further information which can be found as a downloadable document from this web page https://www.gcsepod.com/privacy-policy/