Wednesday 26th January 2022 (UK 20:00 GMT; USA 15:00 EST; AUSTRALIA 07:00 AEDT (Thurs 27th))
We invite you to join our 12th webinar focused on the applications of Virtual Group Consultations in healthcare.
During the action packed webinar, we will be sharing with you:
• Update on Virtual Group Consultations During COVID: Variants, Vaccines & Vision: Dr Fraser Birrell, Director of Science & Research, British Society of lifestyle Medicine
• Menopause VGC’s and Engagement Events:
Dr Sue Mann, Woman’s Health Consultant, City and Hackney CCG & National Medical Expert, Reproductive Health Office for Health Improvement and Disparities
• Extending Your Circle of Influence:
Beth Frates MD, President-elect of the American College of Lifestyle Medicine
• Naturopathic Group Consultations for Endometriosis Management:
Sophia Gerontakos - PhD Student, Southern Cross University
• Setting you & your team up for successful implementation:
Alison Manson, Group Consultations Implementation Lead.
• Panel Q&A session
We look forward to you joining us.
(The previous webinar replay in the series are available on https://bslm.org.uk/vgc)