Take control and sign up for this free workshop to learn more about how you can help protect your family now and always.
FREE WILLS & TRUSTS WORKSHOP
7 Costly Mistakes in Estate Planning
1. PROBATE COSTS AND DELAYS: Avoid potential delays of one year or more. Eliminate or minimize substantial court, attorneys’ and executors’ fees.
2. DIVORCE: Preserve your children’s inheritance if they divorce. Up to 50% of your assets could walk out the door with your ex in-law.
3. PRESERVATION: Preserve your children’s inheritance from their creditors.
4. REMARRIAGE: Prevent your assets from going to a stranger instead of your children if your spouse gets remarried after your death.
5. RETIREMENT PLANS: Choose the right options to preserve your IRA or 401(k). Take advantage of opportunities to minimize income taxes for your beneficiaries, under the new SECURE Act rules.
6. PROPERTY & OWNERSHIP: Learn why putting property in children’s names or using joint accounts may be a mistake.
7. INCAPACITY: Make your final wishes known with a Health Care Directive. Avoid a publicly humiliating and expensive guardianship proceeding if you become incapacitated.
FREE CONSULTATION FOR ATTENDEES ($400 value)
O’Brien & Wolf, LLP
45 - 28th Street SE, Suite 300, Rochester, MN 55901
About the Speaker
Attorney, Raymond L. Hansen, author of “Estate Planning Guide: Grow Your Legacy by Planning for What Matters Most,” has practiced law in Rochester, Minnesota for over 20 years. Ray’s seminars are detailed, informative, and easy-to-understand. Attendees consider his presentations to be an “eye-opening experience” with a twist of humor.