“I’m not creative.”
“I don’t have enough experience to think outside the box.”
“Creative stuff doesn’t work on my prospects.”
I’ve been there. Falling into a rut where we “follow the rules” of how we’re supposed to email and call our prospects.
But here’s the thing: the success of your prospecting efforts depends on your ability to leverage creativity to stand out to your prospects.
You can’t look like every other sales person. Because if you do, you’re going to be ignored. Like every other sales person.
We’re all creative. Even the most vanilla human has a little bit of sherbet in them.
The cool part? It isn’t as hard as you think.
Dale Dupree and Chris Watson are here to help. At the Sales Rebellion, they’re helping reps and sales teams do all kinds of creating prospecting to land meetings.
What to expect from this free training:
● How to tap into your creativity and think outside the box
● Real-life examples of these techniques in action
● How to leverage tools like crumpled letters, “not so business cards,” and QR codes to land meetings
● Come interact and share who you prospect to and we’ll help you brainstorm ideas
● One lucky person will get an opportunity to work with us live during the workshop
Bring something to takes notes with. And be prepared to walk away with some killer ideas.