A Virtual Outreach Workshop:
Accessing Metro Contracting Opportunities
Tuesday June 30, 2020
Metro's Contractor Development and Bonding Program (CDBP) is designed to assist contractors with their bonding capacity and business growth. In this webinar, participants will hear first-hand from CDBP and Metro about the program and existing construction project opportunities.
This is a free webinar for contractors who are:
• Interested in doing business with Metro
• Would like to be SBE, MBE, DVBE, DBE, LBE certified
• Looking to grow or obtain bonding
• Interested to learn about upcoming Metro construction opportunities
• Welcome - Mayor James T. Butts, City of Inglewood
Chair, Metro Board of Directors
• LA Metro - Keith Compton, Director, Capacity Building & Integration Diversity & Economic Opportunity Department
•Metro's Contractor Development and Bonding Program - Navid Barkhordar, VP Director of Program and Client Management
Merriwether & Williams
• Closing Remarks - Q&A
Become part of the Metro Contractor Development and Bonding Program (CDBP) to receive business assessments, bonding assistance, technical support, training through workshops, and Prime Partner networking opportunities. CDBP is a free program sponsored by Metro and administered by Merriwether and Williams.