“This is not the Art of working from home successfully, it is the science.”
Dr Jon Finn - Tougher Minds Founder
It will outline simple and practical skills to help yourself and others to be healthier, happier and at your best when working from home - in these challenging times.
The insights are based on the best neuroscience, behavioural science, psychology and Tougher Minds’ award-winning programmes which help tens of thousands of people.
The webinar will give you 5 easy-to-implement rules
1. 'Fuel your brain for happiness and success' - which types of food enhance your energy levels and brain power.
2. 'Create a Will Power Story' - how you can create daily Will Power Stories to get more done every day.
3. 'Save time by planning to refocus' - how concentration works, and how to teach yourself to focus and get more work done.
4. 'Tame your brain and recharge' - the importance of recharging your brain, and how you can do it at regular intervals throughout the day.
5. 'Write, re-frame, relax' - how to reduce stress, build confidence and finish the day well so that you can let your brain recharge, ready for the next day.