The re-regulation of (online) gambling in the Netherlands, as well as other (trans)national legislation, has created a renewed industry focus on regulatory compliance obligation.
In order to comply with the new regulations and to avoid reputational damage, licensed operators will need to create operational and administrative processes to deal with politically exposed persons (PEPs) among their customers. Additionally, operators must ensure that they don't onboard customers listed on national and international sanctions lists.
To learn more of these new obligations and possible solutions, join the GiH webinar "Navigating risk and compliance as a Netherlands-licensed operator."
This webinar is designed to provide you with an understanding of the relevant Dutch regulation, risks to your business, and possibilities for automating your risk workflow.
The webinar will cover the following topics:
* The legislative and regulatory framework
* How to comply with local AML regulations (Wwft)
* How to screen your clients against different lists
* Screening challenges (risk framework, remediation, false positives)
* Ongoing monitoring
* Process automation
* Dr. Alan Littler, lawyer at Kalff Katz & Franssen
* Dave van Gulik, Director of Trust Alliance Compliance Solutions
* Andrea Thian, Proposition Specialist Risk, Refinitiv (an LSEG business)
Please note: This event is run by Gaming in Holland in association with \Refinitiv, and will collect certain personal information from you so that the event can be delivered to you. Refinitiv have agreed to contact you only about the subject of the event; not to pass your personal information to any third party.