MULTIPLE YOUTH ATTENDING: REGISTER MULTIPLE YOUTH (EACH) YOUTH IN ZOOM SEPARATELY TO OBTAIN CREDIT FOR HOUSEHOLD.
*YOUTH(s) Only* (ages 13-17) - Online Good Neighbor Program Training - Zoom Registration Information
Date: February 26, 2022
Time: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. (Will start on Time)
1. Attendance Will Be Taken (through-out the day)
2. Register Each Youth Name (13 to 17) separately with First and Last Name as it appears with Atlanta Housing with Zoom link below.
3. You will take a Survey (only) at the end of the training day.
1. We will start at on-time at 9 A.M.
2. Attendance Will Be Taken (throughout the day).
3. Register EACH YOUTH (13 to 17) separately with First and Last Name as it appears with Atlanta Housing.
4. Youth ARE NOT Required to take Assessment/Test), Just complete a survey.
Steps for Training Day with LIVE- Zoom/Virtual Learning:
1. Register Every Required household member (ages 13 to 17).
2. You will receive a ZOOM confirmation e-mail once you have successfully submitted this form.
3. LIVE/VIRTUAL - You must be present at all times for credit. Leaving early will result in you having to retake the training. All household members must complete a full training.
4. You will USE the LINK in your email to Logon Approx. 20 minutes in advance of the meeting to ensure you have no problems.
5. If can not download Zoom or View Video, use one of the phone numbers from the confirmation email. To Gain Access to Zoom call (after dialing phone number) you will be prompted for the *Web ID* number provided.
Good Neighbor Program Training Manual/Booklet for Training: https://mlksrcollaborative.org/gnp-youth-manual2/ (copy and past link OR type in browser to obtain manual)
Any Questions call the GNP office at 404-460-8321 ext. 3 or email at email@example.com. To join ZOOM by phone: