Join the UN Global Compact Network UK at the Black Lives Matter & Business: ESG Investing webinar to:
• Discuss the growing importance of ethnic diversity as an ESG metric and the impact of the Parker Review.
• Explore why investment managers are increasingly calling on FTSE 100 companies to reveal and diversify the ethnic make-up of their boards and what are the implications for companies which fail to do so.
• Highlight and present good practice examples from the UK Network – companies with a diverse ethnic make-up of their boards, with a particular focus on good representation of Black people
• Alan N Smith, Senior Advisor – Climate and ESG Risk, HSBC
• Fiona Reynolds, CEO, Principles for Responsible Investment
• Justin Onuekwusi, Head of Retail Multi-Asset Funds, Legal and General Investment Management
• Andrew Ninian, Director of Stewardship and Corporate Governance, The Investment Association
• Amy Wilson, Associate Director, Engagement, The International Business of Federated Hermes
For any questions about this event, please email Karla at email@example.com.