Join Mark Wright, global operations director at lifestyle retailer Fat Face, to discuss how the coronavirus crisis has affected consumer shopping habits, and what the short- and long-term impact Covid-19, lockdown and social distancing measures will have on fashion retail.
In partnership with Fresh Relevance, we will discuss:
• the evolving dynamic between online and bricks and mortar stores
• how shoppers are shifting their focus to digital
• how agile brands and retailers can capitalise on this
It will also delve into:
• who is the new digital shopper
• how to build their trust
• what to do to make the most of the fresh opportunities of fashion’s ‘new normal’
Mark Wright is global operations director at Fat Face. Having spent 11 years at Marks and Spencer, most recently as head of trading UK ecommerce, Wright was then managing director multichannel and ecommerce at Jack Wills, before joining Fat Face in 2019.
Join Drapers, Fat Face and Fresh Relevance in-house retail specialist to discuss this and more.
Drapers Connects webinar in partnership with Fresh Relevance. Please note that by registering, your contact information may be shared with our webinar partner.