The COVID 19 crisis has had enormous impact on our world, and has given rise to a wide range of political, economic, and social challenges. As leaders in all fields women contribute to building stable, peaceful, productive societies. First Ladies have a unique vantage point and set of experiences that are of immense value as we search for solutions to the current crisis and prepare to avert ones in the future. In this webinar we will hear from four first ladies,offering their wisdom and insights on best practices that are bringing solutions during times of crisis.
- First Lady Debbie Remengesau, First Lady, Palau
- Dame Patience Jonathan, Former First Lady, Nigeria
- Hon. Emilia Patricia Alfaro de Franco, Former First Lady and Current Senator, Paraguay
- Hon. Nayla Moawad, Former First Lady, former Minister of Social Affairs, Lebanon
- Mrs. Fionnuala Kenny, Former First Lady of Ireland (Invited)
- Question and Answer Session
Questions for panelists may be sent by email to : email@example.com
If you have trouble viewing our webinar on Zoom, you can still participate by going to our YouTube Live link here:
After the Webinar is over, the recording will be posted to our YouTube and to https://www.upf.org/peacetalks later today.