Comprehensive COVID 19 Cardio-Respiratory Online Course
Duration - approx. 90 min
Healthcare Professionals assist with treatments and assessments in relation to the corona virus outbreak.
Working in the ICU wards/departments can be extremely rewarding, as well as, very challenging.
Our UK Registered Consultant Physiotherapist will provide a comprehensive and intense COVID 19 Cardio-Respiratory Training.
We invite you to join and take part in this excellent webinar.
When: Saturday 17th October 2020
Time: 1 pm UK time
Format: 80-90 minute live zoom webinar with PowerPoint presentation.
Tutor: Monika Milczarek - HCPC Registered Consultant Physiotherapist and Extended Scope Practitioner
- Cardio-Respiratory assessments
- Covid 19 symptoms and physiotherapy approach
- Outcome Measures
- Oxygen Therapy
- Two types of ventilators
- Cough - physiotherapy treatment and professional advice
- Role of physiotherapy in ICU (patients suffering from the corona virus infection)
- CPAP Masks
- Position Management
- Mobilisation and rehabilitation
- The role of protective equipment
- Evidence based practice
Upon successful registration you will receive an email with your unique passcode.
If any further details are required, please contact us via Facebook, email or phone.