Join us for this interactive webinar with INAC Global Executive Search to find out how things have changed in the world of senior executive recruiting and what you can do to manage your career more effectively in the new environment.
So much has changed: different recruiters, LinkedIn, networking, personal branding. In a post-Covid world everything will be different. Our panel of experts will consider some of the key issues facing senior executives as they seek to manage their careers in a changing world:
• What has changed? – how companies and recruiters are adapting to the post-Covid landscape and what it means for senior executives.
• What do I need to do? – what are the key elements of an effective job search?
• What’s next? – how do you work out what is a realistic next step in your career?
• Personal branding – how can you use your brand to make sure that you are visible and recognised when the appropriate opportunities come along?
• Networking – what can you do to develop your professional network?
• Managing the process – what are the key elements of an effective job search process?
This event will help you to understand what has changed and how you can better equip yourself for a successful career transition.
REGISTER BELOW to join the discussion.
01:00 PM - BST (London, Lisbon, Dublin)
08:00 AM - EST (New York, Florida, Boston)
02:00 PM - CET (Paris, Madrid, Frankfurt)