Please join us for this webinar, co-hosted by Rise Stockton and The Climate Center, where the opportunities and challenges of Community Choice Energy, also known as "CCA" for Stockton will be discussed. The City of Stockton is in the process of evaluating Community Choice Energy, which is a local, not-for-profit local electricity service provider run by your own local leaders. There are now 21 CCAs in California serving over 10 million customers. Join the webinar to learn more!
- Dan Wright, Stockton Vice Mayor, who will share perspectives from the city government point of view.
- Jasmine Leek, Executive Director of the Third City Coalition, a Rise Stockton Partner organization, will share her views on Stockton community needs and how a Community Choice agency (CCA) might help meet them.
- Woody Hastings, Energy Program Manager and Davis Harper, Stockton Community Outreach Specialist for The Climate Center will share updates and information about CCAs.
- Don Bray, Director of Account Services & Community Relations for Silicon Valley Clean Energy, a CCA that launched service in 2016, will share information about SVCE programs that respond to community needs.
The co-hosting organizations:
- Rise Stockton works to prioritize development and infrastructure projects that achieve major environmental, health, and economic benefits in Stockton’s most disadvantaged neighborhoods.
- The Climate Center's mission is to deliver rapid greenhouse gas reductions at scale, starting in California.