In this lunchtime panel discussion, local nonprofit leaders share their vision for a more equitable world and help us better understand practical ways we can provide support.
Impact Austin Executive Director Christina Gorczynski will serve as moderator. Impact Austin members Claudia Barlow and Carrie Maher will introduce our speakers and facilitate Q&A.
We will learn about:
- Top issues and areas of discrimination impacting the LGBTQ+ community
- Diversity and intersectionality within the community
- Local organizations creating the greatest impact in policy, health, education, & youth outreach
- How the Impact Austin community can practice effective allyship through grantmaking and membership
- Tarik Daniels (he/him/his) - Founder & Executive Director, WhatsintheMirror?
- Ryn Gonzales, MBA (they/them/theirs) - Operations & Programs Director, Out Youth
- Priscilla Hale, MSW (she/her/hers)- Executive Director, allgo