1) Familiarize yourself with neurotransmitter imbalance symptoms.
2) Discuss the importance of a total, comprehensive, integrative approach to patient care.
3) Explore various obstacles to cure (blood sugar imbalance, stress, gluten sensitivity, dysbiosis, inflammation, vitamin and mineral deficiencies, etc.) that will be different for each patient.
4) Gain insight into neuroendocrine interactions (adrenal, hormonal and neurotransmitter) which can influence a patient’s symptom presentation.
5) Consider the complexities of supplementation protocols for patients with numerous imbalances.