The RCS Edinburgh Surgical Specialty Board (SSB) in General Surgery is delighted to partner with the British Hernia Society in our first ‘Hernia Masterclass Webinar Series’ focussing on the state-of-the-art management of hernias. This series will be suitable for general surgeons at all stages of career. We are particularly keen to encourage surgical trainees in UK and internationally to attend this series.
- To improve awareness of the management options for emergency surgery in hernia repair.
- To improve awareness of scientific literature and guidelines for emergency hernia surgery.
- To discuss management options and rationale for surgical approaches to emergency hernia.
- Mr Aali Sheen - Chair
- Miss Oroog Ali - Co-Chair
- Mr Duncan Light - Speaker
- Mr David Sanders - Speaker
RCSEd Webinar Disclaimer
The content of this webinar is provided for informational purposes only and is general and educational in nature and does not constitute medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. In registering for this webinar, you accept our disclaimer which can be read in full on our website: https://rcsed.ac.uk/webinar-disclaimer