An information webinar for Physicians treating cancer patients.
• An Introduction My Personal Therapeutics and the Personal Discovery Process
• The challenge of cancer as a polygenic disease
• How the Personal Discovery Process is being used today to help treat patients
• How to access the Personal Discovery Process
• Q&A with the speakers and guest panel
Speakers & Panelists:
• Prof Ross Cagan, Regius Professor of Precision Medicine, University of Glasgow
• Prof Marshall Posner, Professor of Medicine and Associated Director of the Centre for Personalised Cancer Therapeutics at Mount Sinai.
• Laura Towart, CEO and Founder of My Personal Therapeutics
• Dr Nahuel Villegas, CSO of My Personal Therapeutics
• Dr Joshua Chou, Director and Co-founder Medicision Pty. Ltd, and Senior Lecturer, University of Technology Sydney
• Prof Steven Bernardi, Director and Co-founder Medicision Pty. Ltd