Please join us for this month's edition of ESGX Live: Green Jobs, which is free and online globally.
Join ESGX to learn how Green Jobs and Income is growing or shrinking in the US economy across industries that are "greener" or "less green" during the Covid-19 pandemic - and how the job mix and income mix is changing, impacting lower-wage workers, especially people of color.
JOIN US: Tuesday, June 30th at 2pm pacific, 3pm mountain, 4pm central, 5pm eastern, 10pm UK, 11pm europe -- 7am on July 1 in Sydney.
We will discuss the following questions:
1. Are green jobs and worker income growing or shrinking during Covid-19?
2. Which workers and communities are most impacted by job losses and pay changes?
3. What solutions -- including a jobs guarantee -- could be implemented?
Our special guests:
* Dr. Scott Fullwiler, Associate Professor in Economics, University of Missouri at Kansas City
* Dr. Claudia Sahm, Director of Macroeconomic Policy, Washington Center for Equitable Growth
* Dr. Fadhel Kaboub, Associate Professor of Economics at Denison University, and President of the Global Institute for Sustainable Prosperity
* Amir Khaleghi, University of Missouri-Kansas City, and Fellow at Global Institute for Sustainable Prosperity
Learn more about current and future speakers and topics at https://www.ESGX.org/
Sponsored by HIP Investor + Pottinger