In our Live Amazon SEO Webinar, we will show you the previous features to work with AMALYZE Shield to optimize your Amazon products according to the current release status and demonstrate the possibilities of success control.
We assume in this webinar that you already know how to use the main control elements, that is:
- Table configuration, date configuration, access to the EU Amazon marketplaces
- Secure handling of text filters, number filters, true/false filters, saving filters
!! IF THIS IS NOT THE CASE, PLEASE ATTEND ONE OF OUR WEBINARS BASICS FOR OPERATING AMALYZE SHIELD, OR HAVE A LOOK AT THE CORRESPONDING IN-TOOL TUTORIALS IN SHIELD !
First part (approx. 20 minutes):
AMAZON SEO with existing ASINs:
- Which parts of my on-page content are already indexed at Amazon?
- For which keywords does my ASIN rank in which position?
- How does the Amazon customer actually search for my product?
- What are the essential product features that are important to Amazon customers?
- How can I quickly determine the most relevant keywords for my product?
- Who are, from Amazon's point of view, my competitors and where do they rank?
- How do I use new keywords and what does a glance at the style guides say?
Second part ( approx. 20 minutes):
AMAZON SEO FOR NEW LISTINGS:
- What am I for the A9 algorithm and in which category does my product belong?
- Which keywords are relevant in this category?
- How do I make Amazon customers' search intentions for such products visible?
- How do I use the above findings in keyword research?
Third part (approx. 20 minutes):
SUCCESS CONTROL AND MONITORING:
- How and where do I see how my product develops?
- How do I quickly and easily monitor defined keywords of an ASIN?
- What do I do if my listig suddenly crashes?