The convergence of the anti-racism movement and global pandemic has transformed our workplaces forever. However, in the midst of a rapidly changing world is the opportunity to put diversity, inclusion and belonging at the center of organizational strategies.
In the past, many organizations have failed to lead and sustain a culture of diversity and belonging. There is no better time than now to change that. Belonging goes beyond psychological safety and emotional connection - it is also a business driver that will transform company culture, productivity and innovation.
Join us on February 3rd for Kin&Co’s fourth webinar series, attended by hundreds of leaders across the globe, to discuss how organisations can lead and sustain a culture of inclusion and belonging, as we bring together diverse experts including:
• Wil Lewis, Chief Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging Officer at Experian
• Georgina Philippou, Senior Advisor of Public Sector Equality Duty (& former COO) at the Financial Conduct Authority
• Ricardo Caceres, Senior Director of Purpose Strategy at VF Corporation
• The importance of leadership role-modelling in diversity and belonging
• How organisations can lead and sustain a culture of inclusion and belonging
• Common mistakes and pitfalls made with diversity and belonging initiatives
• Strategies for successfully transforming into an inclusive organization
Date: February 3rd, 2021
Time: 12:30pm EST / 5:30pm GMT