With only weeks remaining until world leaders gather in Glasgow to discuss the future of climate action, Lexington & the FIPRA Network are delighted to invite you to a webinar which will examine:
- What we should expect from the COP26 summit?
- What’s next for global climate change action?
- What do realistic decarbonisation pathways look like for the UK, Europe and more broadly?
- What are the implications for proposed regulations on businesses?
- Mary Creagh, Chair of Lexington’s Responsible Business practice, will share opening perspectives from the UK along with;
- Philip Dunne, Chair of the Environmental Audit Committee in Westminster;
- Dorothée Coucharrière, Head of FIPRA’s Green Transition practice, will then share her thoughts on the EU-wide approach to climate mitigation, before attendees can share ideas, and ask questions, as part of a Q&A – which will be operated under Chatham House rules.
- Moderated by Mike Craven, Lexington’s founding partner.
It is regularly said that COP26 represents the last opportunity for the world to rise to the challenge of the climate crisis and limit global temperature increases to 1.5 degrees Celsius.
Business has a crucial role to play in this and we would be delighted if you could join in the discussion in advance of the crucial conference in Glasgow in November.
This hour-long webinar will take place at 9am DC time / 2pm London time / 3pm Brussels time. You can post questions through the instant messaging function of the call or send them via email to email@example.com.