In this workshop, we explore:
- What a function is, how we can define and invoke them
- Arguments and parameters: what's the difference between them?
- Passing in arguments into our functions
- The implicit and explicit return value of a function
- Three different ways we can define a function
- A variable's scope, and how to declare global and local variables
This webinar is free and open to all. While not too much prior programming experience is required, to get the most out of this session check out Launch School's free preparatory course JS100 (launchschool.com).