In this live session hosted by boom! founder Beth Morgan, join us as we reveal results of a new global survey: "The Post-Pandemic Workplace: The Supply Chain Profession's Perspective".
As the world transitions into this next phase of global recovery, discover current perspectives on:
– The impact of the pandemic on working practices, employee performance and well-being
– Future workplace location preferences and benefits
– The impact of remote working on career progression opportunities
Beth will be joined by three international supply chain talent experts who will share their insights into the current hiring practices of supply chain organisations around the world, along with the changing expectations of candidates.
– Radu Palamariu from Alcott Global in Singapore
– Jason Breault from LifeWork Search in the USA
– Caroline Crotty from Pod Talent in the UK
Put your questions to the panel in an interactive Q&A.