We are witnessing unprecedented disruptions in supply chains around the globe and Canada is not an exception. Almost all sectors are diligently focusing on innovation, security, nearshoring and yes, even diversity and inclusion, creating new opportunities for women-owned businesses to grow and succeed.
To be clear: they need YOU and your innovative solutions now more than ever before!
This is why WBE Canada is partnering with Centre for Women in Business Nova Scotia to host a virtual panel focusing on supplier diversity in Atlantic Canada and how women-owned businesses can navigate through these procurement opportunities and help shape companies in the post-pandemic economy.
This panel will benefit…
- Women-owned businesses selling or wanting to sell to large corporations and governments
- Corporations and governments eager to discover how to include more women-owned businesses in their supply chains
- Champions and supporters of women-owned businesses
What you will learn…
- Real life examples from corporate and government supply chains with commitment to supplier diversity
- Actionable tips and recommendations to help your business land more deals with big brands
- Your questions answered