This is the sixth webinar in the series designed to help you prepare for the Intercollegiate Membership of the Royal Colleges of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland Part A examination (MRCS Part A).
This webinar will cover high yield surgical endocrinology for the MRCS Part A exam.
- Cover high yield surgical endocrinology and physiology.
- Revision of diagnosis, assessment and management of endocrinological disorders.
- Revision of endocrine physiology.
By the end of this webinar, participant should be able to
- Tackle MRCS questions on diagnosis, assessment and management of endocrine disorders
- Have good knowledge of relevant endocrine physiology.
Presenter: Dr Htet Htet Aung, ST5 Diabetes and Endocrinology
Moderator: Dr Sanskrithi Sravanam
RCSEd Webinar Disclaimer
The content of this webinar is provided for informational purposes only and is general and educational in nature and does not constitute medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. In registering for this webinar, you accept our disclaimer which can be read in full on our website: https://rcsed.ac.uk/webinar-disclaimer