A lot has changed over the past year. Businesses have had to pivot from what they were used to into the unknown. As Utah’s economy is bouncing back, vaccination numbers are increasing and positive COVID-19 cases decreasing, many businesses are wondering how best to return to normalcy and adjust for the new way we work.
Join us for the upcoming webinar Return to Work: Employment Policies and Business Best Practices, sponsored by the Salt Lake Chamber's Roadmap to Recovery Coalition.
During part one, Salt Lake-based SixFifty will provide an overview of recommended employment policies and procedures when returning to work.
- Ryan Parker, Chief Legal Product Officer, SixFifty
- Marie Kulbuth, General Counsel and VP of Legal Product, SixFifty
In part two, panelists from various industries will discuss and share best practices, tips and more and on how they’ve successfully returned to work.
- Joe Cannon, COO, Young Living Essential Oils
- Sherry Jones, president and CEO, Ameritech College of Healthcare
- Lavanya Mahate, Owner, Saffron Valley Restaurants
- Sterling Nielsen, Mountain America Credit Union
- Linda Wardell, General Manager, City Creek Center and Roadmap to Recovery Coalition member (moderator)
- Analise Wilson, General Counsel, Ivory Homes