Join the Middle Tennessee Sexual Assault Center on Wednesday, May 12th at 1:00 CST to learn more about child sexual abuse.
In this virtual 90 minute webinar, participants will be equipped with introductory information about child sexual abuse. This introductory information will include:
• Statistics and prevalence of CSA
• Intersecting social contexts
• Insight on risk factors and signs
• Intro-level Neurobiology
• Offender statistics and Groomer dynamics
• How to handle a disclosure of sexual abuse
• How to legally fulfill reporting duties as a Tennessee mandatory reporter
• Introduction to Trauma Exposure Response
Non-offending caregivers are welcome to attend; however, please note this will be a psychoeducational training with potentially triggering components.