Improve your digital marketing skills to generate leads, drive traffic to your website and increase sales in the competitive food and beverage business environment.
Designed for food and beverage businesses, these 2 hour workshops:
• are tailor-designed for those in the Western Australian (WA) industry
• will give you a hands-on step by step guide with real examples
• provide an opportunity for 5 attending businesses to have a digital audit and cross-sectional short report produced on their digital presence (valued at up to $2 000). NB Selection criteria will be applied to determine which businesses are audited and eligibility includes attending all three workshops.
1) Digital auditing of your online presence – 1pm (WST), 8 September
This workshop will provide you with a clearer vision of how to find out where you are now in the digital space and where you can go in the future with digital marketing.
2) Leveraging social listening – 1pm (WST), 15 September
You will learn how to leverage social listening to develop evidence-based digital marketing strategies and help you gain hands-on experience using the world's leading social listening software to optimize your digital marketing strategies.
3) Digital marketing campaign design – 1pm (WST), 21 September
In this workshop you will gain hands-on experience to develop an effective digital marketing campaign.
This event has been designed for the WA Food and Beverage Industry by the Social Media Research Lab, Curtin University in collaboration with the Food Industry Innovation team at the Western Australian Department of Primary Industry and Regional Development (DPIRD).