Having worked as a session musician on in excess of one hundred albums over the last fifteen years with artists like Kris Drever, Eddi Reader, Texas and Siobhan Miller to name but a few. A sought-after bassist, engineer, mixer, and producer he has produced many acclaimed albums including Kris Drever "Where The World Is Thin", Rura "In Praise of Home", Seafarers "Orlando" and Siobhan Miller "Strata".
Euan will discuss :
- Being a session musician
- Working with different artists
- Being prepared for the session
- Working with producers/engineers
- Learning the studio environment
- Adapting to different situations