Dealing with works council can be confusing for unprepared employers. Being aware of the rights of your employees’ representatives and your obligations as an employer towards them is crucial as works council have a growing influence on the way companies are run from day-to day management to overall strategy.
We have in-depth experience of dealing with French works councils and will be delighted to share it with you.
Here are some of the questions we will be addressing during our webinar on May 25, 2021 from 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm (Paris time):
• When and how to set up a works council? What are the consequences/sanctions if there is no works council?
• What are the prerogatives of the works council, including in terms of health, safety and working conditions?
• What are the annual and ad hoc meetings you must hold with the works council?
• How to manage relations with the works council in case of restructuring of your operations resulting in redundancies?
• What are the resources that the law makes available to the works council to carry out its missions?