Join Eleni, the Parent Coach at The ADHD Advocate and Ben, the Kids Coach at The ADHD Advocate in this free 45 minute webinar at 10am on Friday 24 September 2021.
We believe that understanding ADHD is key to being able to thrive with this unique brain wiring. Let us help you look through an ADHD lens so that you can start thriving as a family, and put an end to "just surviving".
In this webinar we will cover topics such as:
• Understanding an ADHD diagnosis
• Reframing your perspective (your child is not wilfully disobedient)
• Time and task management strategies
• Powerful transformations - relationship building toolkit
• The importance of providing a safe space for your child
• Helping your child understand their ADHD
• Strategies and Scaffolds - how you can best support your child
• Mentoring through empowerment
At the end of the webinar we will discuss how The ADHD Advocate can partner with you and your family to support you on your ADHD journey.