This webinar will consider what "coil and extrusion" coatings mean for the façade industry with case studies including the National Museum of African American History and Culture by Adjaye Associates, and Tencent Seafront Towers by NBBJ.
Our presenter, Shu Li, from Sherwin-Williams will discuss the importance of proper metal façade finishing with respect to building performance, color selection and coating technology. Florence Chan AIA, from KPF, will moderate the webinar and give us her insight into the design of building facades and curtain-wall systems.
This webinar is free for all AIA, HKIA and RIBA members, with a maximum of 500 participants on Zoom. Below are instructions for participating in this event:
You can use your smartphone, tablet or PC to join. Install the zoom.us application prior to the meeting.
1. Please use your real name for registration so that we can credit 1 LU to you.
2. All attendees should mute their audio during the presentation to avoid signal interference.
3. On this occasion, only the host and panellists will be allowed to speak.
4. You may, however, type questions in the Q&A box at the bottom of your zoom screen.
5. The panellists will review your questions and provide responses, time allowing.
6. The presentation will be recorded.